Sunday, May 6, 2007

Round 2

So before posting my second round playoff predictions I naturally wanted to wait until the first round was over. Well some idiot thought that the second round of the East should start before the first round of the West was finished. My guess is that this is the same guy who decided the first round should last two weeks and be a best of seven instead of a best of five because a best of five would be too exciting. With all that said maybe starting the second round early will be a good thing because after I only went 5-3 in the first round I could use a game in hand before making my predictions. So considering another game is being played as a type this I'll try to hammer this column out quickly

Eastern Conference
Pistons VS Bulls
Winner: Pistons
I'm no fool, after watching the Pistons destroy the Bulls in the first game I don't see how the Bulls win the necessary four games.

Cavs VS Nets
Winner: Nets
As good as LeBron is he can't carry a team forever.

Western Conference
Suns VS Spurs
Winner: Suns
Yes the Spurs have experience but their age is showing. Duncan has logged a lot of miles, Bowen is practically on a catheter and Ginobli's bold spot grows by the day.

Jazz VS Warriors
Winner: Jazz
Sloan's too good a coach to be fooled into going small. Plus Davis is banged up and I bet there is a huge letdown after the massive upset.

No comments: