Friday, April 27, 2007

NFL Mock Draft

Well it's finally almost here. After months of hype and speculation the NFL Draft is less than 24 hours away and I can't wait. With that being said I can see how others despise all the hoopla over the draft. A lot of it is unnecessary but there wouldn't be that much coverage if there wasn't that much demand. So with that in mind here goes my version of the draft sans any potential trades. I know the actual draft will look nothing like this but if I can get 12 picks right than I'm just as good as all of the experts and from hence forth I will call myself a draft expert. So for your sake I hope I don't do well on this thing.

1) Raiders: JaMarcus Russell (I want to be on record saying he'll be a bust)

2) Lions: Calvin Johnson (I want to be on record saying he won't be a bust)

3) Browns: Brady Quinn

4) Bucs: Joe Thomas

5) Cardinals: Gaines Adams (I bet he sucks in Arizona then gets traded or cut and ends up being a star on another team)

6) Redskins: Amobi Akoye (He's younger than I am, so depressing)

7) Vikings: Adrian Peterson

8) Falcons: LaRon Landry

9) Dolphins: Levi Brown

10) Texans: Leon Hall

11) Niners: Jamaal Anderson

12) Bills: Patrick Willis

13) Rams: Adam Carricker

14) Panthers: Greg Olsen (Bet he wishes he wouldn't have transferred from Notre Dame)

15) Steelers: Darelle Revis

16) Packers: Marshawn Lynch

17) Jaguars: Reggie Nelson (Gators What?)

18) Bengals: Alan Branch

19) Titans: Ted Ginn (Desmond Howard number#2)

20) Giants: Lawrence Timmons

21) Broncos: Anothony Spencer

22) Cowboys: Dwayne Bowe

23) Kansas City: Joe Staley

24) Patriots: Jarvis Moss (I hate it when Gators go to the Pats)

25) Jets: Aaron Ross

26) Eagles: Michael Griffin

27) Saints: Chris Houston

28) Patriots: Brandon Meriweather

29) Ravens: Ben Grubbs

30) Chargers: Robert Meachem

31) Bears: Dwayne Jarrett

32) Colts: Jon Beason

No comments: